These delicious and easy crab soup is made with coconut cream and asparagus soup, flavored with curry powder.
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cans coconut cream
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 2 cans cream of asparagus soup
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 pound fresh crab meat, picked over and cartilage removed
- 1 Tablespoon chopped chives
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Start by combining in a large saucepan the coconut cream, asparagus soup, water, curry powder, soy sauce, and lemon juice.
- Simmer in low heat while stirring to combine.
- Next add the crab and return to simmer.
- Cook the crab until done and season it with salt and pepper and sprinkle some chives before you serve.