A simple yet so delicious Rosemary Chicken Salad Sandwiches recipe. Try making these recipe!
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped smoked almonds
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups chopped roasted skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 3/4 pound)
- 10 slices whole-grain bread
- Simply combine the first 9 ingredients, stirring the mixture well.
- Then spread on over each 5 slices of bread, 2/3 cup of chicken mixture then top with remaining bread slices.
- Cut the sandwiches.