Quick and easy to make strawberry banana cream pie recipe. Perfect treat for the whole family to dig in. Try this delicious recipe now!
- 2 cups Kefir – click here to buy
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 pts. Fresh strawberries
- 6 oz. strawberry jello
- 5 ripe bananas
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 pre-cooked 9-inch pie crusts
- 1 pt. whipping cream, sweetened to taste for serving
- Start by crushing the strawberries in a large bowl then add the kefir and sugar and stir until smooth.
- In a separate bowl with strawberry jello, pour the boiling water and stir for two minutes then add cold water and stir again.
- Next, slowly pour the jello mixture to the kefir strawberry mixture and stir until smooth, let it cool.
- Cover with sliced bananas the bottom of the pie crust. Slowly pour the strawberry mixture over the bananas.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours. If you like you can top it with sweetened whipped cream.