Perfect treat for the little ones. You can skip the chilling if you want to drink it as smoothie.
- 2 cups plain or flavored kefir – click here to buy
- 2 cups fresh pitted cherries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1/2-2 teaspoons almond or vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Agave
- Simply place kefir and cherries on a food processor and blend until fully smooth. If you like you can add a sweeter, the extract that you like and a pinch of salt. Again blend until well combined.
- Then slowly pour the mixture into a pop molds and freeze for approximately 3 hours.