These recipe is perfect for those on a hurry. Just prepare this at night and add some ingredients in the morning and you’ll enjoy a whole satisfying and healthy breakfast.
- 3 tbsp clear honey
- 2 red or pink dessert apples
- 2x 125g punnets raspberries
- 125ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 25g porridge oats,
- 225ml natural yogurt, can be low fat
- finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 50g hazelnuts in their skins, lightly toasted and coarsely chopped
- single cream, to serve (optional)
- Simply mix in a bowl the oats, orange juice and 300ml/½ pint cold water.
- Then cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
- In the next morning, pour in the honey, yogurt and lemon zest.
- Core and quarter the apples, add into the mixture then stir well.
- Top with raspberries and toasted hazelnuts.
- If you like you can pour on a single cream.