For a quick and healthy vegetable dip, you can stir in some lemon pepper with the cottage cheese. We usually use this dip for snow peas and carrots. However, you may also use this in other crunchy vegetable of your choice.
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon and pepper
- 1/2 cup each baby carrots and snow (or snap) peas
- In a small bowl, combine together the cottage cheese and lemon pepper.
- Mix well.
- Serve with carrots and peas or with any crunchy vegetables of your choice.