Green goddess dressing and dip recipe works miracles for salads. What makes this recipe perfect is its smooth and creamy taste. It is not merely good for salads but also as vegetable dip. You can have it served with some veggies sticks, cauliflower florets and broccoli. It is also perfect for crackers and as a delicious sandwich spread.
- 1 cup kefir – click here to buy
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon each of ground ginger, dill leaf, kelp, herb salt , turmeric
- pinch of cayenne to taste (optional)
- Place all ingredients inside the blender.
- Blend well until fully incorporated.
- You can use a spatula or the plunger of the blender to scrape down mixtures from the sides.
- Keep blending until texture becomes smooth and creamy.
- Serve with vegetables sticks or as a garnish to green salad.