Cucumber is among the world’s most cultivated vegetable. It is widely used for various purposes because of the many health benefits that it can provide. It is considered as a superfood and is popularly known as among the best foods that offer overall health benefits. It can help defend our body from cancer and it can also help relieve bad breath. Cucumber is also commonly used for skincare and for maintaining a healthy hair.
- 1 medium Lebanese cucumber
- Bought avocado dip
- Celery, finely chopped
- Carrot, shredded
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Chopping board
- Spoon or spatula
- Serving plate
- Thoroughly wash the cucumber.
- Slice the cucumber into 1 cm thick per slice.
- Arrange the slices to a serving plate.
- Spoon a teaspoon of bought avocado dip into the top of each slice.
- Add carrots and alfalfa sprouts on the top.
- Garnish with celery.